Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cat Memes

If you have done any posting in blogs and / or Internet forums in last couple years you will have noticed the abundance of Cat Memes. Here is an image I created to embody some the most common cats I have seen and add some extra character to them. Since they are always used in the context of adding human attitudes or emotions I drew their bodies as humanoid. I am considering editing the text or nixing it completely.

 15 x 11 inches Pencil and Digital Color / Texture.


Detail.

You can buy a print of this at Society6: Society6 Link


I also made this into a Greeting Card and added inside text that reads:
I gotz you some cats for your Birfday.

If you want to see this as a card or shirt please vote for it on Threadless: Threadless Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cat drawing! Is it for sale?

Josh (musarter) said...

Thank you for the interest. I will post for sale on Society6 soon. Since I have received some other interest, I will post the Threadless and Society6 links in the blog once they are available.